Become part of our zero waste, closed loop system!
RETURN YOUR BOTTLES, TUBS AND PACKAGING:
To return your plastic bottles or tubs you've received as part of your Rescued Refill order:
- Rinse everything but no need to take labels off. Fill a Royal Mail Small Parcel sized box (max size: 45cm long x 35cm wide x 16cm thick and less than 2kg in weight) Please ensure you really fill the box to max capacity.
- Send to us second class. Purchasing postage online or via the Royal Mail app saves you a few pennies and should cost you £2.85. The address to use is: The Little Green Fox, 38 Darvel Down, Netherfield, East Sussex, TN33 9QF. Please pop a little note inside the box with your full name and postcode, so I can find your customer account.
- Once I receive the parcel, I can then refund you the postage in the way of loyalty points to your customer account.
- Maximum refund amount is £2.85. Please do not send a medium sized parcel unless you are happy you will not be refunded the full amount. Also, loyalty point refunds are only applied if the box is adequately full (eg please don't send just one bottle in a box)
WHAT DO WE RESCUE?
So many types of plastic packaging...and the list is always growing!
- 250ml and 500ml plastic bottles are always needed. As long as they have their lids and are in reusable condition, we can accept them back.
- Plastic ice cream tubs, protein powder tubs, stain remover tubs etc - these are PERFECT for our washing powder refills. However any plastic container with an air tight lid of similar size can work. If you're not sure about a container, whizz a quick picture to me on social media and I am very happy to yay or nay it!
- 1L plastic bottles
- Small bottles, eg sample bottles, 100ml plastic bottles, 150ml plastic bottles. These are fab for sending out sneaky samples...
- Plastic ziplock bags - often used for frozen foods. As long as they are leak proof, we can normally reuse them
- 50ml, 100ml or 200ml skincare tubs
- Feel free to also return any of our own packaging to us, eg wood wool, packing paper.... we reuse everything as many times as can!
Got any questions? Feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or slide in to my DM's on instagram, I am always happy to help.