Refilled Miniml Tea Tree and Mint Shampoo
Tea tree and Mint are a dream combination! I am a HUGE fan of all things tea tree so I am super excited about our newest addition to our rescued refills selection!
Looking for an eco friendly alternative but not a fan of shampoo bars? We have just the solution! Whilst we love a good shampoo bar, we fully understand they aren't for everyone so this is a great eco alternative
This sulphate and paraben free shampoo from Miniml is a fabulous, user friendly shampoo that leaves her feeling clean but also nourished. It is curly hair friendly and is a great choice for those with sensitive scalps and skin. Gentle on your hair and gentle on the planet.
- Gentle but effective - safe for sensitive scalps and sensitive skin
- Easy to lather up and easy to rinse out
- Vegan friendly, cruelty free, made in Yorkshire
- Free from sulphates, parabens, phosphates and any other nasty chemicals
- Eco friendly and readily biodegradable
- Safe for septic tanks when used as directed
- Part of our zero waste, circular/closed loop system using reused and rescues packaging
- Available as 250ml, 500ml or 1L refills.
- Supports small businesses
How our rescued refills work:
- You order the household essentials you need. Either in 250ml, 500ml or 1L quantities. (Please note if you’re order is being posted, 1L’s may be divided in to 2 x 500ml for easier posting!)
- We post to you in rescued packaging! Either glass or plastic bottles/jars that we have rescued from being recycled or thrown away. We have an amazing local community that have been saving their bottles for us to prevent waste. Once they reach us, they are thoroughly cleaned and then sterilised, ready to begin their new adventure! All products will arrive with a label, so you'll always know what is what.
- Local to us? Then your rescued refill will be left on your doorstep, a bit like the milkman, but instead of milk, household essentials. And instead of a milkman just little ole me!
- You can then decanter your refill in to a different bottle if you wish. Also, if you’d like to keep our circular system going, save up a couple of bottles and post back to us using a box that can be posted as a “Small Parcel” with the Royal Mail (postage will be £3.20) and we will refund you the postage when the bottles reach us. They can then start their new adventure! If you’re local to us, simply leave any bottles outside your door and we will collect. Simple!
Recycling is great, but ultimately plastic bottles will still end up in landfill. That’s the sad reality! Plastic loses its quality quite significantly every time it is recycled, meaning most plastic bottles will get recycled once or twice if its lucky. However, it is predicted that nearly half of ALL plastic bottles wont even reach a recycling plant at all. We need to be reusing rather than recycling plastic and we are really keen to contribute to this idea any way we can!
We are keeping the prices of our refills as low as we possibly can, I really do want to make this an accessible option for as many people as possible. There is NO minimum order, other larges businesses offering refills have put a high minimum order on their refills, but as a young family ourselves, we understand that you don’t always want to spend £40 on washing up liquid and shampoo in one go!
The refills reach us in plastic containers that Miniml then collect and reuse. The products themselves are also eco friendly – they are free from nasty chemicals and Miniml are the UK’s fasted growing Zero Waste cleaning brand. If we get enough support, we will expand the product range over the new few months. If there is something in particular you are looking for, pop me an email and I will see if I can help!
Massage in to wet hair and rinse. Repeat if necessary. Follow with the Miniml Coconut conditioner for an uber coconutty hair wash! Whats not to love!
Aqua**, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate*, Sodium Chloride*, Cocamide DEA*, Sorbitol*, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate*, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate*, Polysorbate 20*, Lauryl Betaine*, Glycerine*, Bis-(lsostearoyl/ Oleoyl isopropyl) Dimonium Methosulfate*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Aloe Barbadensis*, Parfum.
*Plant or mineral origin.
**Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
For a detailed breakdown on ingredients, head to the Minml ingredients page, they are super transparent about all of their ingredients which we love!.
Brand : Miniml