Refilled Miniml Sweet Clementine Anti Bac Handwash
Infused with Citrus extracts, this handwash from Miniml is ideal for kitchens and bathrooms - it conforms to the standards laid out in the Food Standards Agency for preparation of food, whilst also being tested and approved to the standards laid out in BS EN 1276, which is the European Standard for Bactericidal activity.
Basically it does a really good job! We should all be experts on hand washing by now, and it's definitely not something we should be easing up.
It is gentle enough to not strip your skin, even with multiple uses it leaves your skin feeling soft.
- Powerful on dirt, stubborn smells and grime
- Removes nasties whilst leaving skin soft
- Tested and approved to EN 1276
- Vegan, cruelty free and made in lovely Yorkshire
- Readily biodegradable
- Free from sulphates, parabens, lanolin, solvents, chlorine bleaches or anything nasty.
- Available in 250ml, 500ml or 1L rescued refilled - the bottle you receive will be rescued and reused, ready for you to decanter at home.
How our rescued refills work:
- You order the household essentials you need. Either in 250ml, 500ml or 1L quantities. (Please note if you’re order is being posted, 1L’s may be divided in to 2 x 500ml for easier posting!)
- We post to you in rescued packaging! Either glass or plastic bottles/jars that we have rescued from being recycled or thrown away. We have an amazing local community that have been saving their bottles for us to prevent waste. Once they reach us, they are thoroughly cleaned and then sterilised, ready to begin their new adventure! All products will arrive with a label, so you'll always know what is what.
- Local to us? Then your rescued refill will be left on your doorstep, a bit like the milkman, but instead of milk, household essentials. And instead of a milkman just little ole me!
- You can then decanter your refill in to a different bottle if you wish. Also, if you’d like to keep our circular system going, save up a couple of bottles and post back to us using a box that can be posted as a “Small Parcel” with the Royal Mail (postage will be £3.20) and we will refund you the postage when the bottles reach us. They can then start their new adventure! If you’re local to us, simply leave any bottles outside your door and we will collect. Simple!
Recycling is great, but ultimately plastic bottles will still end up in landfill. That’s the sad reality! Plastic loses its quality quite significantly every time it is recycled, meaning most plastic bottles will get recycled once or twice if its lucky. However, it is predicted that nearly half of ALL plastic bottles wont even reach a recycling plant at all. We need to be reusing rather than recycling plastic and we are really keen to contribute to this idea any way we can!
We are keeping the prices of our refills as low as we possibly can, I really do want to make this an accessible option for as many people as possible. There is NO minimum order, other larges businesses offering refills have put a high minimum order on their refills, but as a young family ourselves, we understand that you don’t always want to spend £40 on washing up liquid and shampoo in one go!
The refills reach us in plastic containers that Miniml then collect and reuse. The products themselves are also eco friendly – they are free from nasty chemicals and Miniml are the UK’s fasted growing Zero Waste cleaning brand. If we get enough support, we will expand the product range over the new few months. If there is something in particular you are looking for, pop me an email and I will see if I can help!
Aqua**, Sodium Olefin Sulfonate*, Sodium Chloride*, Cocamide DEA*, Sorbitol*, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate*, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate*, Polysorbate 20*, Lauryl Betaine*, Glycerine*, Bis-(lsostearoyl/ Oleoyl isopropyl) Dimonium Methosulfate*, Alcohol Denat*, Lactic Acid*, Potassium Sorbate*, Sodium Benzoate*, Aloe Barbadensis*, Parfum.
*Plant or mineral origin.
**Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
Brand : Miniml
Lovely smell, gentle clean!
I love the refill service and have been trying to make more swaps to this. The hand wash works well on my dry skin and isn’t harsh. The scent is lovely and refreshing.
Ruth Ferrari | Nantwich, Cheshire | July 2022
I mean the smell alone is just glorious!! Definitely buying this for the foreseeable future
Debbie | Norfolk | July 2022
Soft and smells good
Better than branded, this feels like a quality product
Chris | Lancashire | June 2022