Refilled Miniml Fresh Linen Non Bio Washing Powder
An ultra concentrated eco friendly non biological washing powder from Miniml with a fresh linen fragrance. It works really well even in low temperatures, and leaves clothes superbly clean and smelling nice without the use of harsh chemicals and ingredients. 1.5 tbsp is enough for the average load, with only 1tbsp needed for a light load! A concentrated formula means less transportation emissions and no more storing bulking washing powder boxes.
- 1kg = approx 50 washes
- Low foaming formula - no unnecessary chemical foaming agents are added
- Leaves clothes clean and fresh
- Works really well in low temperatures
- Can be used for whites and colour washing
- Suitable for those with sensitive skin that often react to other washing powders
- Natural and subtle fresh linen fragrance
- Vegan friendly, cruelty free, made in Yorkshire
- Free from sulphates, parabens, phosphates and any other nasty chemicals
- Eco friendly and readily biodegradable
- Safe for septic tanks when used as directed
- Can be used for handwashing too
- Part of our zero waste, circular/closed loop system using reused and rescued packaging
- Available as 250g, 500g ang 1kg refills.
- Other weights available for local deliveries, pop me an email.
- Supports small businesses
Your washing powder will usually arrive in rescued plastic packaging, we are currently rescuing all sorts of different tubs and boxes to prevent them from ending up in landfill or the recycling plant! However, if we are running very short on suitable tubs, your order may be packaged in a paper bag, ready to be decanted into its permanent home.
How our rescued refills work:
- You order the household essentials you need. Either in 250ml, 500ml or 1L quantities. (Please note if you’re order is being posted, 1L’s may be divided in to 2 x 500ml for easier posting!)
- We post to you in rescued packaging! Either glass or plastic bottles/jars that we have rescued from being recycled or thrown away. We have an amazing local community that have been saving their bottles for us to prevent waste. Once they reach us, they are thoroughly cleaned and then sterilised, ready to begin their new adventure! All products will arrive with a label, so you'll always know what is what.
- Local to us? Then your rescued refill will be left on your doorstep, a bit like the milkman, but instead of milk, household essentials. And instead of a milkman just little ole me!
- You can then decanter your refill in to a different bottle if you wish. Also, if you’d like to keep our circular system going, save up a couple of bottles and post back to us using a box that can be posted as a “Small Parcel” with the Royal Mail (postage will be £3.20) and we will refund you the postage when the bottles reach us. They can then start their new adventure! If you’re local to us, simply leave any bottles outside your door and we will collect. Simple!
Recycling is great, but ultimately plastic bottles will still end up in landfill. That’s the sad reality! Plastic loses its quality quite significantly every time it is recycled, meaning most plastic bottles will get recycled once or twice if its lucky. However, it is predicted that nearly half of ALL plastic bottles wont even reach a recycling plant at all. We need to be reusing rather than recycling plastic and we are really keen to contribute to this idea any way we can!
We are keeping the prices of our refills as low as we possibly can, I really do want to make this an accessible option for as many people as possible. There is NO minimum order, other larges businesses offering refills have put a high minimum order on their refills, but as a young family ourselves, we understand that you don’t always want to spend £40 on washing up liquid and shampoo in one go!
The refills reach us in plastic containers that Miniml then collect and reuse. The products themselves are also eco friendly – they are free from nasty chemicals and Miniml are the UK’s fasted growing Zero Waste cleaning brand. If we get enough support, we will expand the product range over the new few months. If there is something in particular you are looking for, pop me an email and I will see if I can help!
Washing Machine: Pour into the machine dispenser. Light load 1 TBSP (20g). Medium load 1 and a half TBSP (30g). Heavy load 2 TBSP (40g).
Hand wash: Dilute 1-2 TBSP (20g-40g) in the washbasin. Soak for 5 mins + rinse.
Great quality and value
My laundry has smelt so lovely since I’ve been using this my colours are brighter and stains are no more with this washing powder
Olivia M | Perthshire | August 2022
Second time buying this!
Brilliant! Bought a small amount last time and liked it so much we decided to stock up. It’s an excellent detergent and very high quality. Perfect for a range of washes and dissolves well in cold water.
Ruth Ferrari | Nantwich, Cheshire | July 2022
Perfect for sensitive skin, ideal for cold washes too!
I tried this product as I was looking for a switch from smol. My boyfriend has very sensitive skin and we only wash in cold so those were both important factors to us.
I like that the product is concentrated so we only need a small amount when doing laundry. It does a good job of getting stains out. It is unscented, but gives clothes a fresh/clean smell which we didn’t have with smol so that is a nice plus.
It is easy to use, dissolves well even in cold water and leaves no residue. We will definitely be ordering again!
Ruth Ferrari | Nantwich, Cheshire | June 2022
Pleasant washing powder
A nice fine powder with a pleasant but not too strong scent. I've found it doesn't leave a strong smell on clothes once they are washed which I'm pleased about. It foams up a bit in the washing machine but not overly soapy. I live in a soft water area so this may vary depending where you live. Does the job, and really great that it saves so much plastic waste. Recommended!
KFrance | Glasgow | June 2022
Smells lovely and works like a dream!
This detergent is so lovely to use, it smells super clean and fresh and you do not need to use a large quantity. I've been struggling with finding non bio solutions for all the stains my toddler gets on her clothes (and mine) and I'm so pleased with the results that I'm getting from a cold wash and this powder! Will 100% be repurchasing!
Megan Dicker | Bromley | May 2022
We can take one more thing off your to do list!
We have a bi monthly subscription box packed with all the household essentials you need.
1kg Miniml Washing powder OR 1 pack Zero Waste Club Laundry Sheets
1000ml Miniml washing up liquid, usually 500ml Rhubard and 500ml Apple orchard
1 x Ecovibe toilet cleaner refill, which makes 500ml. Bottle for life included for free.
1000ml Miniml Coconut Fabric Conditioner
£20.99. Automatically billed and posted every other month, works out just over £10 a month for all your household essentials! See our subscription boxes for more details and to sign up!
5-10% Oxygen Based Bleaching Agents*, Anionic Surfactants, <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants. *Plant or mineral origin. **Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
For a detailed breakdown on ingredients, head to the Minml ingredients page, they are super transparent about all of their ingredients which we love!.
Brand : Miniml