Refilled Miniml French Vanilla and Shea Butter Hand and Body Lotion
Ooo this lotion smells beautiful! Enriched with Shea Butter and Vanilla, it leaves your skin hydrated, nourished and feeling oh so soft. It is a non greasy and fast drying formula, suitable for sensitive skin too.
- Moisturises skin and leaves it hydrated and soft
- A really fab, cost effective option if you use lots of hand and body moisturisers
- Subtle Vanilla scent
- Gentle but effective
- Vegan friendly, cruelty free and British made (made in Yorkshire!)
- Made from naturally derives and sustainable ingredients
- Free from sulphates, parabens, lanoline, phosphates and solvents
- Eco friendly and readily biodegradable
- Available in 250ml, 500ml or 1L rescued refill - the bottle you receive will vary. It will be hand labelled.
How our rescued refills work:
- You order the household essentials you need. Either in 250ml, 500ml or 1L quantities. (Please note if you’re order is being posted, 1L’s may be divided in to 2 x 500ml for easier posting!)
- We post to you in rescued packaging! Either glass or plastic bottles/jars that we have rescued from being recycled or thrown away. We have an amazing local community that have been saving their bottles for us to prevent waste. Once they reach us, they are thoroughly cleaned and then sterilised, ready to begin their new adventure! All products will arrive with a label, so you'll always know what is what.
- Local to us? Then your rescued refill will be left on your doorstep, a bit like the milkman, but instead of milk, household essentials. And instead of a milkman just little ole me!
- You can then decanter your refill in to a different bottle if you wish. Also, if you’d like to keep our circular system going, save up a couple of bottles and post back to us using a box that can be posted as a “Small Parcel” with the Royal Mail (postage will be £3.20) and we will refund you the postage when the bottles reach us. They can then start their new adventure! If you’re local to us, simply leave any bottles outside your door and we will collect. Simple!
Recycling is great, but ultimately plastic bottles will still end up in landfill. That’s the sad reality! Plastic loses its quality quite significantly every time it is recycled, meaning most plastic bottles will get recycled once or twice if its lucky. However, it is predicted that nearly half of ALL plastic bottles wont even reach a recycling plant at all. We need to be reusing rather than recycling plastic and we are really keen to contribute to this idea any way we can!
We are keeping the prices of our refills as low as we possibly can, I really do want to make this an accessible option for as many people as possible. There is NO minimum order, other larges businesses offering refills have put a high minimum order on their refills, but as a young family ourselves, we understand that you don’t always want to spend £40 on washing up liquid and shampoo in one go!
The refills reach us in plastic containers that Miniml then collect and reuse. The products themselves are also eco friendly – they are free from nasty chemicals and Miniml are the UK’s fasted growing Zero Waste cleaning brand. If we get enough support, we will expand the product range over the new few months. If there is something in particular you are looking for, pop me an email and I will see if I can help!
Best applied after a lovely bath or shower, gently massage into dry and clean skin all over the body until absorbed.
Use daily or whenever necessary to achieve soft and silky skin.
Not best suited to use on the face.
Aqua**. Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Mineral Oil, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, Glycerine*, Aloe Barbadensis Extract*, Polysorbate 20*, Sodium Benzoate*, Potassium Sorbate*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter]*, Parfum (Vanilla Bean*. *Denotes plant or mineral origin
*Plant or mineral origin.
**Water from The Yorkshire Moors.
For a detailed breakdown on ingredients, head to the Minml ingredients page, they are super transparent about all of their ingredients which we love!.
Brand : Miniml