Huski Travel Mug and Lunch Box Bundle
A money saving bundle for those looking to purchase a Huski Travel Mug and Lunchbox.
Colours can be mixed and matched, although the lunchboxes are only available in Rose and Duck Egg. Travel mugs are available in various different colours.
Huski Home travel cups and lunchboxes are a unique design made from recycled rice husks! Rice is harvested in a staggeringly large volume globally, and the husks can be a biohazard if not discarded of properly, which is often the case. By utilising this waste product, Huski Home have created a fabulous range of coffee cups and lunchboxes that are durable and sustainable.
Just in the UK alone, 7 million disposable coffee cups are used every day. That is a shocking figure and with a huge number of them being non recyclable or incorrectly disposed of, they end up littering streets and oceans.
Now is the time to switch to a reusable coffee cup!
- These 400ml reusable travel mugs are twin walled, meaning they won't burn your hand (we've tried LOADS of eco friendly travel mugs and this was a constant issue with the vast majority of others)
- Screw top and flip lid means no leaks
- Non toxic, melamine free, BPA and silicone free
- Non slip base
- Insulated - Will keep hot drinks hot for over 90 minutes
There is absolutely no weird taste either. If like me, you've tried your fair share of travel mugs, you'll know what I mean! No plastic taste or chemical smell that ruins your drink.
Available in Rose Pink, Midnight Blue, Duck Egg, Lagoon and Pistachio!
Lunchboxes also available whilst stocks last.
A multi compartment lunchbox made from recycled rice husks from Huski Home.
The lunchbox feautures:
- 2 collapsible handles
- 2 separate storage compartments - top compartment is 300ml and bottom compartment is 850ml
- Hinged locking lid
- Non toxic, melamine, BPA and silicone free
- Doesn't leave a weird taste or smell on food
Lunchboxes available in Rose and Duck Egg.
To care for your mug and lunchbox - Handwash rather than adding to the dishwasher. Not for use in the microwave.
About Huski Home
Huski Home are a family business based in Kent. Lisa and Luke were inspired by their son Leo who was appointed "eco warrior" at school! It led to them questioning how they could reduce waste and live a more sustainable life. After researching the huge issues we face globally regarding single use plastics and the need to reduce the volume of waste we create, Huski Home was born!