Close Birth to Potty Pop in Reusable Nappy - Red Panda
If you follow me on Instagram you'll know that we have been using reusable nappies since baby number 2 arrived on the scene, and we've tested a lot of different brands. These birth to potty nappies from Close tick all of our boxes and are a firm favourite. I was super excited to be given the chance to stock them and some accessories.
- Comes with everything you need - outer shell, pop in insert and thirsty bamboo insert
- Has a super clever absorbent core in the waterproof outer shell, this prevents leak and allows a little longer between changes
- Not bulky like other brands
- Popper fastening allows a snug and comfortable fit around baby
- Birth to potty thanks to the poppers allowing different sizing.
- Quick one step changes thanks to the all in 2 design
- Double leg gusset (this is one of our favourite features as we've learnt how super helpful this is the hard way!)
- Outer shell made from recycled plastic bottles
- The bamboo inserts are wonderfully soft
New to reusable nappies?
There is a whole host of wonderful resources online about how to wash them. They really are a great eco swap to make and one that will save you money in the long term. Head to the Close website for full instructions https://closeparent.com/pages/reusable-nappy-instruction
Brand : Close