Bain and Savon Cornflowers Solid Shampoo
Shampoo bars just became a whole lot easier (and prettier!) I absolutely love this solid shampoo from Bain and Savon. Made with cornflowers and marshmallow oil, it has a beautifully sweet scent to it that hints at the powerful natural ingredients chosen for this bar. Made with sweet almond oil, marshmallow oil and witch hazel, it will naturally cleanse your hair without stripping it. We are big fans of this one!
- Easy to use, lathers ups really easily
- Easy to rinse - no weird stickiness you might have experienced with other bars!
- NO transition period or acid rinse needed
- Packed with powerful natural ingredients that will clean and look after your hair
- Made with gentle and biodegradable surfactants that are made entirely from coconut
- Suitable for all hair types
- Contains Sweet Almond Oil and Marshmallow Oil to help nourish hair
- Contains Witch Hazel to promote a healthy scalp
- Look after the bar on a soap rest and it will last several months.
Packaged in a cardboard box. Chunky 60g bar. Vegan friendly.
Wet your hair thoroughly. Wet the shampoo bar.
You can either create a lather in your hands and apply the lather to your hair OR rub the bar directly over your hair and lather up that way. I personally prefer rubbing the bar directly on to my hair but everyone has their own preference.
Lather up, allow it to work its magic for a few minutes and then thoroughly rinse. Store your shampoo bar on a soap rest to allow it to dry out fully in between uses. No one wants their solid shampoo bar stuck to the edge of the bath...
Follow with the fabulous Bain and Savon liquid conditioners for the ultimate healthy and eco friendly hair care regime!
Brand : Bain and Savon